Our approach is informed by our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to create, experience and participate in high quality, affordable and accessible arts and culture in their local community. We believe this because we know that the arts can empower, boost confidence, develop learning, ignite imaginations and are a powerful vehicle for personal expression. We believe these opportunities should be open to all irrespective of their financial, physical or social background.
Prioritising outer London boroughs, our work takes place in libraries, schools and community venues. Community is at the heart of our work, which is designed to bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities.
1. To provide affordable, high-quality and creative arts opportunities for people irrespective of their physical, social or financial background.
2. To increase the number of children, young people and adults engaging with the arts and inspire a new generation of creatives.
3. To bring the arts to non-traditional spaces and involve people who might otherwise not participate in creative opportunities.
4. To train and support both emerging and established creatives, and provide a warm and welcoming environment for them to thrive.
5. To work collaboratively with a range of partners, including local authorities and schools, to widen participation in the arts.