Our approach is informed by our passion for the arts and the belief that every child, young person and adult should be able to participate in the arts in their local community and have a platform to showcase their creativity.
We believe that arts and culture are key to the physical and emotional wellbeing of people of all ages. It helps them thrive by boosting their confidence, imagination and creativity, and we strive to ensure that arts opportunities are accessible to all.
1. To provide affordable, high-quality and creative opportunities for people irrespective of their physical, social or financial background.
2. To increase the number of children, young people and adults engaging with theatre and inspire a new generation of creatives.
3. To bring theatre to non-traditional spaces and involve people who might otherwise not participate in creative opportunities.
4. To train and support both emerging and established creatives, and provide a warm and welcoming environment for them to thrive.
5. To work collaboratively with a range of partners, including local councils and schools, to widen participation in the arts.
Our current priorities include exploring the use of puppetry within our work, expanding the reach of our after-school creative clubs and developing our summer school programme.